May 19, 2012
Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Magic
… the combo just had to be done.
To tell you the truth, I was so happy with the basic peanut butter recipe
I didn’t even think of making a chocolate version until recently… OH NO
, is there something wrong with me?!? *bites nails*
Well, if I could make these awesome treats, then there is definitely nothing wrong with me…
I’m sane, I swear! (says the girl with crazy eyes and melted chocolate all over her face)
Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls (only 4 ingredients!)
- 32g (1 scoop) Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dark Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 32g (2 tbs) Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar/salt/oil added)
- 42g (2 tbs) Honey (or maple syrup/agave)
- Put the protein powder and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix.
- Add the peanut butter and sweetener of choice and stir until moist and crumbly. Using your hands, form the mixture into one large ball and then divide that by how many servings you want. Eat immediately or refrigerate for later.
This recipe is: no bake, high protein, gluten free!
Adorable little snack, you have met your fate:
YUM. Deliciousness. Do you see how fudgy and chewy and decadent these are? You must make these now, it’s only 4 ingredients and 4 minutes away… you will not