Jun 16, 2011
Green Monster #4
This Green Monster recipe is dedicated to Father’s Day… just a simple recipe for a great dad 🙂
- 1 handful of Spinach
- 1 large Banana
- 1+1/2 cups fresh Pineapple Chunks
- splash of 100% fruit juice, if needed to get the blender going
- Put the pineapple chunks into a blender, then add the spinach and banana. BLEND WELL! No one wants spinach leaves floating around and getting stuck in their teeth.
This smoothie is super thick and creamy. It is a great pre-workout smoothie for the active dads out there, but if he already worked out, add some vanilla protein powder!
1) The smartest words a kid will ever hear
2) Could be followed by, “I told you so,” but seldom is
3) Often not appreciated upon first, second, or third hearing
How right, right?