Healthy Homemade Pistachio Butter
These pistachios were actually an impulse buy. I passed a giant bag at the grocery store and grabbed it (I think it was the packaging… it was just so pretty!).
So even though I was never really a fan of pistachios, I knew that they always added beautiful colors and presentation to a dish. Even though this is green, it’s gorgeous. Not to mention, incredibly delicious and amazingly addicting!
Yes, even to a peanut butter lover…
- Top your morning oatmeal with it (like Ashley)
- Spread it on toast with a drizzle of honey
- Spread it on my Pistachio Cake Bars!
- Reese’s Pistachio Butter Cups
- Pistachio Butter Cookies (use pistachio butter instead of peanut butter, and maybe erythritol instead of sugar)
- Chocolate Pistachio Butter Cookies (same thing, just chocolatey! Plus, you can use my DIY Brown Sugar!)
- Pistachio Butter & Jelly Uncrustables — did someone say, scare the kids??
- Make my green cookie dough a little more green
- In any recipe that uses a nut butter
- Finally, Lemon Pistachio Krispy Treats with Honey-Vanilla Fondant & Strawberry Jam!