Oct 11, 2011
Healthy Peanut Butter and Banana Uncrustables
You’ve seen the Peanut Butter and Jelly Uncrustables, now it’s time for the super stuffed, PB Banana version!
Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter & Banana Uncrustables
- 6 slices Whole Grain Bread (whole wheat, gluten free, vegan, etc)
- ~6 tbs Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar/salt/oil added)
- 1 small Banana
- Honey, Agave or Pure Maple Syrup, to taste
- Scoop peanut butter (generously, of course) onto the bread. Top with banana coins and a drizzle of your choice of sweetener.
- Top with another slice of bread, place the press over the mound, and smoosh!
- Stare. Gawk. Adore. Love as your own. Then demolish.
Nothing sounds better than a Peanut Butter and Banana Uncrustable!
Gooey, gooey goodness . . .
As you can see, I probably used 1/4 cup of PB in just one uncrustable… best moment of my life!