5-minute Coffee Chocolate Bark Candy (made with just 4 ingredients!)
This Coffee Chocolate Bark Candy can be made start to finish in 5 minutes flat with only 4 simple ingredients! It’s bold, sweet, rich, and full of coffee and chocolate flavors. It’s one heckuva satisfying treat that just so happens to be sugar free, low carb, gluten free, keto-friendly, and easy to make too!
Sure, we’ve all had plain Jane bark at some point in our lives… but have any of us had COFFEE Chocolate Bark? Let alone, HEALTHY Coffee Chocolate Bark?? I doubt it.
But now we all can because this recipe is super easy to make and doesn’t require any special baking equipment or fancy cooking utensils. All you need is a big bowl!
This Coffee Chocolate Bark is smooth, rich, chocolatey, and caffeinated.
Way better than regular bark, amirite? 😉
It “snaps” when broken into smaller pieces and melts in your mouth.
Want to take this bark to the next level? Try:
- Adding in a peanut butter swirl
- Sprinkling the warm chocolate with chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans, crunchy pretzels, or crushed candy canes
- Mixing in some crumbled nuts, graham crackers, etc.
Whatever tickles yo’ fancy! It’s your kitchen, your bark.
I added some ground coffee because… well… I’m obsessed with coffee 😉
And of course, this goes without saying — if you don’t want caffeine for whatever reason, simply use decaf coffee grounds. It’ll still be just as delicious as the original!
If you’re looking for an easy, no-cook, no-bake recipe to make that doesn’t require turning on an oven, this is it! Perfect if you’re like me (aka dying in the sauna-like Texas summer heat). Simply melt chocolate in a bowl, stir in a spoonful of your favorite ground coffee, then spread onto a pan in an even layer. Chill, then break into big (or small) pieces.
This gourmet, fancy-looking, secretly healthy treat will be ready in no time at all.
This Coffee Chocolate Bark requires just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
Best of all, it’s sugar free, low carb, and keto-friendly!
If you’ve ever wondered how to make chocolate bark that isn’t cliché or done so many times before, make this 4-ingredient Coffee Chocolate Bark!
It makes for the best holiday gift, birthday present, or party favor. I brought a batch of this to a party and 30 seconds after taking the lid off the container, 5 people were already digging in. Everyone loved it and you will too! There’s really no excuse to NOT make this recipe 😉
Healthy Coffee Chocolate Bark Candy
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and reserve a spot in the fridge for the tray.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, add the cacao butter and dark chocolate. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until the chocolate is completely melted. It's okay if the cacao butter doesn't melt fully yet -- it takes longer to melt than ingredients like coconut oil or butter.
- Add the milk chocolate to the bowl. Microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring between each one, until the chocolate is completely melted. Let sit until the cacao butter melts fully.
- Stir in the ground coffee. Pour the mixture onto the parchment paper and spread out with a spoon.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge until the chocolate is cold and completely hardened. Break the chocolate into pieces. Serve and enjoy!
With love and good eats,