Healthy Matcha Green Tea Blondies
These Healthy Matcha Green Tea Blondies are chewy, moist, and FULL of delicious and authentic green tea flavor!
They’re sweet and satisfying, yet sugar free.
They’re soft and moist, yet gluten free.
They’ve got a hint of white chocolate flavor, yet they’re dairy free and vegan!
They’re kinda like my Matcha Sugar Cookies, but in bar form. Yeah, I’ll take it. Actually, I’ll take two.
These Healthy Matcha Green Tea Blondies are chewy, moist, and FULL of delicious and authentic green tea flavor! You'd never know they're sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan!
- 120g (1 cup) Oat Flour
- 85g (½ cup + 2 tbs) Quinoa Flour (or Sweet White Sorghum Flour)
- 4 tsp Matcha Powder
- ½ tsp Double Acting Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 185g (¾ cup) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 144g (¾ cup) Granulated Erythritol
- 56g (¼ cup) Organic Raw Cacao Butter (melted)
- 56g (¼ cup) Coconut Oil (melted; or more Raw Cacao Butter)
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp Natural Butter Flavor
- ½ cup White Chocolate Chips (chopped; optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8x8" brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oat flour, quinoa (or sorghum flour), matcha, baking powder and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together the applesauce, erythritol, melted cacao butter, melted coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, stevia extract and butter flavor. Dump the dry ingredients over the wet ingredients and whisk well. Mix in the optional white chocolate chips, if using. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
Bake for 35 minutes, or until the center of the brownies spring back when tapped. Let cool, then slice and serve!
If you like matcha, these Healthy Matcha Green Tea Blondies were made for you. They’re so dense and delicious, you may just die. And if you don’t, that means you’re allowed a second helping.
Another blondie? Yes.
The answer is always YES.
With love and good eats,