Healthy Reese’s Fudge (Chocolate-Coated Peanut Butter Fudge)
This Healthy Reese’s Fudge is made of a soft peanut butter fudge filling and covered with a decadent and rich chocolate shell… you’d never know these cubes of deliciousness are low in sugar, high in fiber, and packed with protein!
I love walking to my fridge and seeing dessert on every shelf. Immediately when I open the door I swear I hear a choir of angels singing. I guess I know what I’m eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire week.
Best. Week. Ever! (especially the fudge-for-breakfast part…)
Healthy Reese's Fudge
- 1 batch Healthy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4 oz 70% Dark Chocolate (chopped**)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Make the Peanut Butter Fudge. After slicing the fudge, place the fudge cubes on a cookie tray lined with a sheet of parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the chocolate.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate and microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted, then stir in the coconut oil.
- Take the fudge out of the fridge. Toss a piece of fudge into the chocolate and use a fork to coat it entirely and remove it from the chocolate. Tap off any excess chocolate, then place the cube onto the prepared cookie sheet. Do this with the rest of the fudge, and reheat the chocolate if necessary. Chill the cubes until the chocolate hardens, then serve.
In case you wanted to compare nutrition label, here is the nutrition label for Hershey’s fudge recipe.
I’m speechless. Seriously. I couldn’t defend Hershey’s, my ex-love, even if I tried — trans fats, a ton of sugar, fat, calories… um, no thanks.
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s … (Secretly) Healthy Reese’s Fudge!!
Life = COMPLETE.
With love and good eats,