Apr 3, 2012
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough
Oh yes. It’s finally here, peanut butter lovers. It’s Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough!
This is the answer to your insane cookie dough cravings prayers.
A giant bowl of this and you’re invincible. Got a tough day ahead of you? Not anymore with this stuff nearby. Wait, it’s not nearby anymore, it’s gone. Five minutes to make, less than five minutes to chow down. Or at least, that was the case for me…
Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Dough (high protein, sugar free, gluten free)
- 96g (1 cup) Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 32g (1 scoop) Vanilla Whey Protein powder
- 24g (2 tbs) Granulated Erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- one 15oz can Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed well! (~1.5 cups beans)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 64g (1/4 cup) Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar/salt/oil added)
- 1/2 tsp Stevia Extract
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, add the dry ingredient, mix and set aside.
- In a blender, puree the wet ingredients. Scoop over the dry ingredients and mix... and that's it. Top with chocolate chips or add some chopped peanuts if you like.
This recipe is: eggless, sugar free, high fiber, high protein, gluten free!
Inspired by: Spoonful of Sugar Free
That’s it. Really? Yes, really. This deliciousness is only five minutes away from your belly fingertips!
As if you didn’t need another reason to whip out your blender, here’s the nutrition label!
Yes, this label is legit. Impressive, right?
Um, I hope a can opener is in your hand, because you better make this now!
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Seriously. I think I’m crying…