Healthy Cinnamon Roll Almond Butter
This Healthy Cinnamon Roll Almond Butter is incredibly rich, buttery, and sweet, but without the butter, sugar, and artificial ingredients. It’s creamy and 100% spreadable, perfect on toast, swirled into oatmeal, and even spooned over ice cream!
Like Cinnamon Rolls? Then you’ll LOVE this Cinnamon Roll Almond Butter!
And yes, it’s also great on a spoon, of course 😉
All the flavor of Cinnamon Rolls in a decadent, sweet spread. Absolute perfection.
Healthy Homemade Cinnamon Roll Almond Butter
- 16 oz Sliced Almonds
- 6 tbs Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Molasses
- 2 tsp Natural Butter Flavor
- 2 tsp Vanilla Paste **
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle the sliced almonds onto a large baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for ~10 minutes, or until fragrant and until the almonds get a nice toasty color (keep watch on them -- they can go from perfectly toasted to burnt and useless in less than a minute!). Let cool completely.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor (I used my Vitamix), add the sliced almonds and coconut oil. Blend until smooth and creamy (~5-7 minutes), scraping down the sides of the blender when needed.
- Blend in the cinnamon, molasses, butter flavor, vanilla paste, stevia extract, and salt. Blend until completely smooth.
- Scoop into serving jars and seal tightly. Store in a cool, dark place for a few weeks, or you can refrigerate to extend its shelf life.
Some other nuts that could work in this recipe in place of the almonds include walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, and cashews!
This… THIS almond butter though, I mean, WOW. It’s amazing.
Dare I say… it’s better than peanut butter.
I’m not making this up people, this stuff is the bomb. Like, so-good-I-could-eat-it-off-the-spoon-and-out-of-the-jar-and-probably-off-the-floor-so-good…
Don’t look at me like that! I bet you would too 😉
But we should probably stick to graham crackers for now…
With love and good eats,
Pingback: After-School Snacks + Monthly Link-Up - Sensual Appeal
eating nut butter is part of my daily routine.. i usually have peanut or cashew in the morning. definitely need to try this cinnamon almond butter recipe, i can imagine how good it tastes!
I’m so glad we share that “must-have-nut-butter-every-day” trait 😉
And yes, you need to try this recipe!! It’s just toooo good.
Oh my gosh! This is genius! I thought your butterscotch PB was delicious… i bet this is even better!
Awww thank you SO much Emily!! I could eat this almond butter alllll day long 😉
I love making my own nut butters, and this one looks so great! I’m definitely going to have to make it!
Thanks so much!! I hope you like the recipe 🙂
Pingback: Healthy Carrot Cake Quinoa Flake Protein Loaf (Gluten Free, Vegan)
Pingback: Healthy Apple Pie Cheesecake Dip Recipe | Sugar Free, High Protein
Pingback: Healthy Cinnamon Roll Overnight Dessert Oats Recipe | Gluten Free
Pingback: Easy Cinnamon Roll Almond Butter Recipe – Dhekar.com
Just curious as to why coconut oil. When I make almond butter in my Blendtec, I don’t need to use oil. Does this make it runny? I know it will solidify in the fridge, if it makes it that far. 😀
When you add ingredients like molasses and cinnamon to nut butter, it can cause the nut butter to “seize” or thicken and turn into a scoopable type of texture, rather than spreadable… which is why I added the coconut oil to keep it spreadable and smooth 🙂
What can you use instead of the natural butter flavor?
You can omit it entirely if you don’t want it 🙂